This opportunity is for those who wish to support the Historic Gloria Dei Preservation Corporation and for those who wish to honor an important person in their life by making a gift in a loved one’s name. The HGDPC 100 Founding Lifetime Member program will be offered to the first 100 individuals who pay $1,000 or pledge $1,000, to be paid quarterly or monthly over 12 consecutive months.
Become A Founding Member
100 Founding Members
Help us achieve our fundraising goal to make us eligible for matching grants that support our projects and initiatives.
There are many benefits to becoming a HGDPC 100 Founding Lifetime Member:
- You will be contributing to the long-term preservation of this historic property.
- Your gift will inspire others to join in this mission to preserve Old Swedes.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing that your gift will be safely invested to provide support for decades to come.
- Your name will be permanently displayed and honored on the website, in Annual Reports, and in selected HGDPC publications
- You will receive a beautiful lapel pin to wear and identify yourself as a supporter of Old Swedes
- You will receive a certificate of appreciation, suitable for framing
- You will receive free attendance to one HGDPC event each year and offered discounted tickets to other events as may be appropriate
- Your support will enable us to offer door prizes at events and build marketing exposure
The HGDPC 100 Founding Lifetime Members
Margaret Sooy Bridwell
Jill M. D’Andrea
Paul Fejko, Composer, Organist
Ronald A. Hendrickson, Esq.
in honor of Kathryn McQuiston Pickup
J&M Preservation Studio
Reeves McEwing, LLP
David E. Sandels
Rev. Joy Segal
Rev. Dr. Kim‐Eric Williams
Eric Michael Sanchez
In honor of The Gloria Dei (Old Swedes’) Founding Lutheran Ministers (1730-1789): Johan Dylander, Gabriel Nasman, Henry Melchior… Read more
In honor of The Gloria Dei (Old Swedes’) Founding Lutheran Ministers (1730-1789): Johan Dylander, Gabriel Nasman, Henry Melchior Muhlenberg, Magnus Wrangel, Nils Collin
The Swedish Colonial Society
Lucid Digital Designs
Rev. Patricia Cashman
The Heather and Tom Myers Family
Kristina Antoniades, MD