Reverend Andreas Rudman

Andreas Rudman supervised the construction of the new church at Wicaco, beginning in 1698. The church was dedicated on July 2, 1700. Rudman’s deteriorating health led to his replacement as pastor by Anders Sandel in 1702. That same year, Rudman accepted a call to pastor at a Dutch Lutheran congregation in New York City, and later served two Church of England congregations near Philadelphia.

(more…)

0 Comments

End of content

No more pages to load